Terms and Condition
parties to these Terms and Condition hereinafter are Go-rilla Digital
Advertising and You the Media
Partner/Publisher/Affiliate (“Publisher”). Go-rilla Digital Advertising facilitates a performance marketing service, by providing its affiliate marketing network ("Affiliate Network" or “Affiliate Program”). Publisher must read and agree to these Terms and Condition and comply with all of the requirements described herein. Publisher's irrevocable consent to these Terms and Condition is signifed by checking the box at the end of this page entitled "I have read and agreed to the Terms and Condition". Publisher may not use the Affiliate Network or be a participant within the Affiliate Program, unless it agrees to the Terms and Condition.
The services provided under the Affiliate Program are subject to the terms and conditions herein as Amendment to the Standard Terms and Conditions for Internet Advertising for Media Buys One year or Less, Version 3.0 (the "IAB") posted at http://www.iab.net/guidelines/508676/tscs3 (the "Amendment"). Both the Terms and Condition and the Amendment are constituted as the agreement between the parties (the "Agreement").
Amendment to the IAB
Publisher and/or Agency and/or Affiliate understands and agrees that Go-rilla Digital Advertising acts solely as an agent for the advertisers; and that Go-rilla Digital Advertising shall only be liable to Publisher for Publishers’ revenue based on actual payments from advertisers that it has received without restrictions. Publisher and/or Agency and/or Affiliate understands that Go-rilla Digital Advertising do not own any Content and/or Ads and/or Advertising Materials (as defined within the IAB), which are owned or provided solely by its advertisers as third parties.
Go-rilla Digital Advertising and Publisher and/or Agency (as applicable) hereby agrees to amend the IAB as follows:
1. Terms of Payment. Payment is due within thirty (30) days from receipt by Go-rilla Digital Advertising of the Publisher's invoice for the campaign. All funds indicated above will be issued in either USD or EURO. Go-rilla Digital Advertising reserves the right to withhold payment if Publisher (i) breach the Agreement and any of its restrictions, or (ii) engage in any deceptive or fraudulent activity, including, without limitation, extraordinarily high numbers of repeat clicks, fraudulent impressions generated by any person, robot, automated program or similar device, or (iii) Go-rilla Digital Advertising has not been paid by its advertisers and/or partners. Each party shall bare its own taxes, duties and charges imposed or that may be imposed by any applicable governmental agency and/or bank transfer fees in connection with the Agreement and each party’s performance hereunder. Upon commencing with cooperation, Publisher will open an account and upload all future invoices to the Go-rilla Finance Platform found at http://invoice.go-rilla.mobi/. Invoices that are not uploaded to the Go-rilla Finance Platform may be delayed until such time that invoices are uploaded. The minimum threshold for a due payment is five hundred (500) dollars. If cooperation is terminated, all due funds will be processed according to payment terms, regardless of minimum threshold.
2. Termination. Either Publisher or Go-rilla Digital Advertising may discontinue or pause any campaign upon (12) hours prior written notice. Go-rilla Digital Advertising may apply any balance of pre-paid fees to a new campaign. Due to technology issues it may happen that publisher will be asked to pause immediately.
3. Construction. No terms or conditions other than those set forth herein shall be binding on Go-rilla Digital Advertising unless expressly agreed in writing by Go-rilla Digital Advertising. To the extent that any provision set forth in the Agreement conflicts with any provision set forth in the IAB (as expressly amended by this Amendment), the former shall govern.
5. Addition to Section XI of the IAB. The following new sentence shall be added at the end of Section XI: “In no event shall either party’s aggregate liability for any claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, to the fullest extent possible under applicable law, exceed the amounts received by Media Company and/or Publisher under this Agreement during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date on which such claim is made. The limitations of liability set forth in this section XI shall not limit either party’s liability for breach of its obligations under Section II, Section X, Section XII or for fraud, gross negligence or willful misconduct. Notwithstanding any provision herein to the contrary, Go-rilla Digital Advertising and/or Agency will bear no liability or indemnification obligations for any act or omission of Media Company, Publisher and/or Publisher its affiliates.”
6. Addition to Section XII of the IAB. The following Subsection XII(i) shall be added to Section XII: “Agency, Advertiser, Media Company and Publisher and its Affiliates each warrant and represent that its performance of obligations under this Agreement does not violate nor encourage violation of any applicable local, state, national or foreign laws, rules, regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation and Go-rilla Digital Advertising and/or Agency's Policies and/or any restrictions under the Agreement, and will not violate any third party's rights (including intellectual property rights and/or privacy rights).
7. Modification of Section XIV(d) of the IAB. The blank space set forth in the second sentence of Section XIV(d) of the IAB Standard Terms is filled in as follows: "Israel". The blank space set forth in the third sentence of Section XIV(d) of the IAB Standard Terms hereby is filled in as follows: "Tel Aviv, Israel".